Jibbon Rat

mark_s

A short session today before I was advised to return to shore due to the tsunami warning. Landed one 60cm rat on the last of the run in.

Was difficult fishing conditions with the wind and current wanting to pushing in opposite directions.

Apoligies for the poor pic, was taken on my phone.

post-57-126733120006_thumb.jpg

Edited by mark_s

A short session today before I was advised to return to shore due to the tsunami warning. Landed one 60cm rat on the last of the run in.

Was difficult fishing conditions with the wind and current wanting to pushing in opposite directions.

Apoligies for the poor pic, was taken on my phone.

well done there are plenty of rats out there with some larger models u just have to be persistant i tryed all day yesterday to get a 1m+ ended up with 5x landed 2x legal so there around in numbers, was the swell picking up i just looked on sea breeze,monday has 5m swell & thurday has 16ft waves ahahaha

well done there are plenty of rats out there with some larger models u just have to be persistant i tryed all day yesterday to get a 1m+ ended up with 5x landed 2x legal so there around in numbers, was the swell picking up i just looked on sea breeze,monday has 5m swell & thurday has 16ft waves ahahaha

Thaks for the responses guys - I was pretty dirty at having to cut my fishing expediton short given I get very few leave passes to wet a line these days.

MC Fishin - do you know of ahnywhere in the shire/local that will replace a broken rod runner? (I am in the Woolooware region)

thanks