Waste Of A Nice King!

winki

Hey Raiders, just a quick couple of photos.. I hate when this happens :ranting2: I would rather lose the fish then to see them get eaten like that :05:..Good luck to anyone braving the weather conditions this weekend..look forward to see who does :thumbup: Cheers Matt

post-13056-126779321507_thumb.jpg

click to enlarge

post-13056-126779315294_thumb.jpg

Edited by COMMITED

hahahaha... shit that got munched!!! big king also!! imagine the shark size! where was that at?

Yeah mate it was a few weeks ago when I was jigging around Norfolk Island, nice kings average size.. you really know when you hook a good 1 :15: ..back breakers :thumbup: good luck this weekend Cheers Matt

Hey Matt, mate thats a great shot, shame it happened but I bet plenty more came up in pristine condition..

Glad that one hour at my place showing you through the Fishraider site and picture resizing has worked well for you.. :thumbup:

Hey Matt,

what did you do with the head?. Sushimi maybe?.

On everyone's mind what would it was that munched your king, (just a thought) next time it happens again, would you put a big hook on what left to see. I am sure it will come back for. It takes one to know one. Has anyone dare to do it?

Cheers

Hey Matt,

what did you do with the head?. Sushimi maybe?.

On everyone's mind what would it was that munched your king, (just a thought) next time it happens again, would you put a big hook on what left to see. I am sure it will come back for. It takes one to know one. Has anyone dare to do it?

Cheers

Yeah mate chucked the head back.. if you wanted to catch the sharks it was just to easy, 15ft Bronzies and some massive Tigers. Could'nt really be bothered fighting those big monsters.. wat to many sharks. :thumbup: Cheers Matt

Hey Matt, mate thats a great shot, shame it happened but I bet plenty more came up in pristine condition..

Glad that one hour at my place showing you through the Fishraider site and picture resizing has worked well for you.. :thumbup:

Thanks for that Ray, your a pretty good teacher :thumbup: .. Going down the rocks for a fish now, catch you down there.. Cheers Matt