Beaut Arvo At Avoca, Heaps Of Fish

Ray R

I thought Roberta would have been all over that! LOL

My last visit to the rocks on a weed run was full of disappointment with sunburnt brown crap. Obviously wrong spot!

Nice haul there Ray and a nice flattie for the ROCKS!

G

there is alot of blackies :) i landed 8 there on the weed thats off that rock :P all nice fat ones too

Hi Raiders, went around the rocks today around midday, after checking that the conditions were smicko I ventured around to the ledge,

and began spinning with a plastic. Didn't take to long before I was into some nice bonnies, heaps of fun on my sol and pfluger

supreme combo. The bonnies were running up and down the ledge and hook ups were quite frequent and there were some small mack

tuna amongst them as well, I also scored a couple of small kings, they were heaps of fun, one on the plastic and one on the x-rap.

So after spinning up 25 or so of these fellows, I decided to have a break and fish the bottom, so I rigged up the bigger gear and

hoiked out a nice slab of horsie, as soon as it hit the bottom the bites started, first 2 fish were small reddies and then something

larger latched on to it, I struck him and reeled in a beaut flattie, very happy cause this completed the arvo as now I have bait,

berley and some dinner. I was joined around there by 'COMMITTED' Matt, and 'smashed crab' Luke, the boys threw out some plastics

and scored a few little macks and bonnies.

Today I caught the fish on 6" plastics , rapala x-raps and 25 gram raider metals, they were chewing on everything..

So that was my arvo, great clean conditions today with only a small swell and a light breeze, just great....

Beautful

post-3371-12681252487_thumb.jpgnice catch mate .my mates also went ther yesterday they got ther limit of 10 bony each.

well done

One handed action shot

post-3371-126812528562_thumb.jpg

One of my little rat kings(that blood is mine not his)

post-3371-126812531409_thumb.jpg

Matt and Luke, more fishraiders

post-3371-12681253664_thumb.jpg

Dinner tomorrow night

post-3371-126812539689_thumb.jpg

Me and the lizard

post-3371-126812542876_thumb.jpg

Bait, berley and dinner (this was enough all the others went back)

post-3371-126812545663_thumb.jpg

Awesome session Ray! :thumbup:

That sounds like a whole heap of fun. Action a plenty with perfect conditions to boot.

Life doesn't get much better than that!! By the looks of those big kings tailing the bonnies the place was teaming with feeding fish of all sorts.

Great report mate! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

Ahh , someone finally saw it, the bonnies we were getting had a few interested kingys trailing and observing them, they were between 80cm's to a meter in size, amazing to watch as they were right at our feet, good pick up Aaron..

CLICK TO ENLARGE PIC AND YOU CAN SEE THE KINGY

post-3371-126819217399_thumb.jpg

Another great shot Ray, I really enjoy your work.

Cheers

Chris