Fishing At East Hills Nsw Georges River

love2fish02

Hi all. Has anyone fished at East Hills in the Georges River and if so what have you caught and do u have any pics and what bait did you use. Thanx:-)

Check out the posting from swordfisherman many are up that part of the river. Cheers Stephen (Reggie the Rabbit)

Hi Aqua

Ive caught bream, Whiting, Flathead and Blackfish at Kelso Park at Easthills all on squirt worms pumped out of the beach area at low tide and ive caught some big Talior there on live mullets. The best spot to fish Kelso Park is to wait till the tide is 2 hours of fully being low and go fish off the set of rocks exposed by the tide on the easthills side then leave as the tide gets to high for you to fish.

This spot allows you to fish in the deep channel of the river with only a short cast but please wear spikes or clets on your shoes as this spot is very slimy and slippery :wacko:

Edited by Victor

i have fished around there a few time in last couple months up as far as flower power and down to boat shed we have fun only ever got small bream and the odd flat head i have heard on some decent size whiting and bream there but never any luck i have tried prawns and worms found prawns doing better