I Want To Catch Fish, Not Feed Them!

LureLessLeo

Your name: Leo

Your Location: Oatley

Fishing technique: Baits, Lures or Plastics (Don't care)

Availability: Weekends + Some afternoons

Preferred location: Georges River (From Captain Cooks Bridge upriver)

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? Yes (12ft tinnie)

Would love help catching something I can measure in centimetres, not millimetres.

I have a small tinnie with a 9.9hp.

ill take you around botany one weekend soon in my boat soon as i get the blueslip done on my trailer :D take you to get some trevs n kings if your want or can use palstics for flathead along the beach line :D

shoot me a pm, ill be able to get you hooked up on to some decent fish :) keepers at least around the botany bay area from cpt cook bridge to the HWO to chasing kings on the break wall :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Leo,

I fish the Dolls Point/Brighton Le Sands system pretty much every weekend, rain or shine. Land based mostly. Happy to show you where and how to get squid, yakkas, and pump some yabbies for bait.

Been having some good success on the plastics recently as well - catching some serious sized crocs, decent whiting. Can show you some of the kingfish trolling spots.

I fish pretty much every weekend. Will be doing a fair bit over the easter long weekend. Very early mornings are best.

Harvey

• 3 months later...

Hi Leo,

I fish the Dolls Point/Brighton Le Sands system pretty much every weekend, rain or shine. Land based mostly. Happy to show you where and how to get squid, yakkas, and pump some yabbies for bait.

Been having some good success on the plastics recently as well - catching some serious sized crocs, decent whiting. Can show you some of the kingfish trolling spots.

I fish pretty much every weekend. Will be doing a fair bit over the easter long weekend. Very early mornings are best.

Harvey

If you ever need company and feel like teaching somebody new tricks im more then happy to tag along :thumbup: