Chasing 1St Jewie

jay_stylz

hey everyone well im just trying to gather some information about jewies as im yet to catch one i have tried the usual spots such a juno point, flint and steele, hungry beach even out of apple tree bay but im having no luck whats so ever i have had the boat for nearly 2 years and really not having much luck can anyone shed some light on this for me plz thanks it advance

gday mate, have you checked out this thread yet ---> Jewfish tactics

Seems to be pretty helpful although i still have not landed my first jew yet :) but others i've taken have haha Good luck bud

+ im sure a lot of members/pros here would be able to help you out also you might want to throw up thread in the "Adopt a Novice" section and you may even be able to head out with some of the jewfish pro's and they may teach you a thing or two about getting some jews :D

but yeh good luck on your hunt :)

Regards

Aaron

Edited by DGF

gday mate, have you checked out this thread yet ---> Jewfish tactics

Seems to be pretty helpful although i still have not landed my first jew yet :) but others i've taken have haha Good luck bud

+ im sure a lot of members/pros here would be able to help you out also you might want to throw up thread in the "Adopt a Novice" section and you may even be able to head out with some of the jewfish pro's and they may teach you a thing or two about getting some jews :D

but yeh good luck on your hunt :)

Regards

Aaron

good man thanks for ur help the only problem with that is i have to wait for the old mans commo to tow the old seafarer lol but yeh

G'Day,

Mate i would try elsewhere than the HR.

Try fishing Gladesville bridge area or Spit Bridge area.

At the Spit try to find some deeper and calmer water and soak a selection of at least 4 different baits.

Do the set and forget and kick back.

If you want some more info PM me.

I am going out tonite with another FR to hunt down some jews in Middle Harbour.

Mike