Deckies For Weekday Fishing

mikeh191

Hey guys, got some time off work so im looking for anyone with basic fishing knowledge who can fish weekdays.Must be able to share costs with fuel and maybe some bait. I like chasing kings and dollies offshore, also bottom bouncing and trolling out at browns. I live in cronulla and launch the boat in the port hacking.

Cheers Mike

Hi Mike.

As I have my own business, I can sometimes swap the work for fishing days :1fishing1:. I have all the basic gear, minus the boat, I don't mind sharing costs, PM me for a date. Do yo only have space for 1 fisherman?

Regards

Vladimir

Hi.... i am probably taking tomorrow off (monday 22/3/10)... i have a 6m trailer boat and do similar fishing to you although i usually head out from sydney.... im looking for either crew or a ride out tomorrow so send me a text if your keen either way......0412779065...cheers paul

hey Mike

I work a rotating rooster and Im in the shire and have my sea legs as i have a 5 metre boat,

but if you got to browns well im thinking you have something decent

happy to go out wide and split costs

although i dont have much heavy gear though

Hi Shadda, can you pm me your mobile number so i can contact you or you can call me on 0415936060.

Regards Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, got some time off work so im looking for anyone with basic fishing knowledge who can fish weekdays.Must be able to share costs with fuel and maybe some bait. I like chasing kings and dollies offshore, also bottom bouncing and trolling out at browns. I live in cronulla and launch the boat in the port hacking.

Cheers Mike

Hey Mike,

I am free mostly during weekdays. I live in the Petersham area however, I am keen to get out wide and catch some fish. As for gear, mostly 5-10kg stuff. I am available whenever, give me a call or sms and I will join you. 0435 075 312