Where To Find 2Nd Hand Tiller Steer Set Ups?

ChrisS

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me.

I just bought a 13ft Tinny fitted with a 98 Force 'By Mercury' 25hp outboard that at some point was changed to center consul steer (very badly done to).

I want to change it back to Tiller steer so I'm on the look out for a second hand tiller handle.

Do you guys know of any places that would have such a thing?

Thanks in advance, love the forum and look forward to posting more.

Cheers

Chris

Chris,

Try one of the site sponsoprs Huey (details below)

HUETT MARINE CENTRE

1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

www.huettmarine.com.au

Email: craig@huettmarine.com.au

Phone: (02) 9456 1444

Trading Hours

Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm

Saturday 8.30am to 3pm

Sunday closed

CHeeRS

Antun

Hi, that will be a very hard to find part-I do not have anything like that second hand and they were a great little engine being 3 cylinder and went hard, but not a lot were sold. I could help you out with new components but the cost will be high and not sure the engine would be worth doing this too.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi, that will be a very hard to find part-I do not have anything like that second hand and they were a great little engine being 3 cylinder and went hard, but not a lot were sold. I could help you out with new components but the cost will be high and not sure the engine would be worth doing this too.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks for the fast response guys, I might need to have a rethink about the whole thing.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the fast response guys, I might need to have a rethink about the whole thing.

Cheers

Chris

I think I might be in luck, this guy reckons he has what I need but asked if its the round or square handle (he has both)

Is there any way of telling?

I was hoping to get it sorted by the weekend as we are going away to Bateman's to do some fishing.