Botany Bay 2Morow Morning

rodd33

hi all, new here , headin out on the bay in the morning, any body got any good info 4 me, was goin out the smorning after work, had the boat hooked up ready 2 go, thought i should just start her up b4 i left work.. oops battery dead, oh well its on charge now 4 the morning, lol.

Head to the cove where the 2 blue tug boats are,,,, just down the bottom side of Molinex point,,, catch some Yakkas and go out and get the Kingfish I have been trying to get for the past 4 months!!!!! I will be out there too about 7am getting the Yakkas.....DINGHIN (Rego in pink writing), white Stessco boat/blue stripe with 55 Yamaha,,, blonde head that knows nothing and never catches anything at the wheel,,,you may see me out there!!!!!!

Guest Aussie007

Head to the cove where the 2 blue tug boats are,,,, just down the bottom side of Molinex point,,, catch some Yakkas and go out and get the Kingfish I have been trying to get for the past 4 months!!!!! I will be out there too about 7am getting the Yakkas.....DINGHIN (Rego in pink writing), white Stessco boat/blue stripe with 55 Yamaha,,, blonde head that knows nothing and never catches anything at the wheel,,,you may see me out there!!!!!!

thats a restricted area lol they use to have one of those electronic trailer signs up saying keep clear no access and to stay X amount of meters away i cant remember how far it was....