Lure Wanted

snag

Ok guy's and gals, im looking for a chubby this is a pic they come with sprinkles and as this pic shows without aswell....... and im after shallow or deep dont care, will trade or buy.

PM me if you wish to trade or sell.

post-156-126924793013_thumb.jpg

Edited by snag

Hey Jorg

That colour helped me win $$$ at the Manning. A mate stuck it on a oyster rack and it was gone :ranting2::ranting2: I have been looking for ages for a new one, but have since got other go to colours.

U want it for bass or bream or both? Good luck searching

Dave

Hi Snag - I hate to show my ignorance, but what are 'sprinkles' & do they make a difference to the lure??

....A mate stuck it on a oyster rack and it was gone...... Hey Dave - tell me which oyster rack & I'll go looking for it in my yak!! :biggrin2:

GOod luck at finding it - I've checked out several 'chubby charts' & havean't seen one that colour yet!

Roberta

Greg ill take the one with the cricket design on the side aswell,shallow or deep dont matter.

Roberta the sprinkle are what i call little spec's that one mustard model came out with.

Dave for both bass and bream

Jorg the yellow cricket pattern is a good substitute, I have a few of them tucked away.

But that mustard colour has been on my list for ages and haven't spotted it anywhere, and

thats after looking for 2 years. It had a glow to it in dirty water probably why it worked so

well. I bought mine not long after chubbies arrived here locally and did not use it much as I

did not like the colour. This changed after a session in the Hawkesbury and it caught a lot

of good fish for me and non fishing mates until it was lost.

Cheers Dave

Jorg the yellow cricket pattern is a good substitute, I have a few of them tucked away.

But that mustard colour has been on my list for ages and haven't spotted it anywhere, and

thats after looking for 2 years. It had a glow to it in dirty water probably why it worked so

well. I bought mine not long after chubbies arrived here locally and did not use it much as I

did not like the colour. This changed after a session in the Hawkesbury and it caught a lot

of good fish for me and non fishing mates until it was lost.

Cheers Dave

Yer well like you i was looking for years and have managed to only find 3 so far, but every now and then i see one pop up and i guess i thought id try a different way to secure some.

Edited by snag

This may be showing my ignorance, but if they're that hard to find would it not be worth considering getting the paint/ spray paint/ airbrush out and giving a chubby in an easier to find colour a bit of a "jaundice inspired" make-over?

This may be showing my ignorance, but if they're that hard to find would it not be worth considering getting the paint/ spray paint/ airbrush out and giving a chubby in an easier to find colour a bit of a "jaundice inspired" make-over?

I get where your comming from, but just to me it's not the same thing.

Pimp my lures do just that and other companies down south, but id prefer the real thing no offence.