Easter Break Weather Report

Victor78

Hi all

Has any1 seen or heard what the weather, swell and wind reports are for the easter break this week end?????

Hi there buddy, try some websites like Seabreeze (link at top of this page), BOM is another, but the weather will be raining, thunderstorms, increasing south swell, moderate south winds, beautiful conditions for camping.. :thumbdown:

Yeh Ray

I'm going camping at Oberon and it always seems to rain at Easter

Hi, I'm a new member, and this is my first post.

I'm taking my 2 girls (12 and 10yrs) camping at Patonga the week after Easter.

It will be their first ever camping trip, my first camping trip in 20 years, my first time at Patonga, and I just bought my first boat (not sure if I'll take it up yet, depends how much time I get in it on the Easter weekend). Lots of "firsts", so I'm hoping for at least a couple of dry days!

Cheers

I hope it doesnt rain i had plans to go out on the boat all weekend too, the weather reports have been hopeless lately anyway up until that day so im hoping this is the case again and it will clear up over the next few days. :lol:

The Weather report is ruining my mood

Going to Nelson Bay, and had a look at the weather forecast

Strong wind - huge swell - lots of rain

And I was thinking of bit of cruising with a few light beers and fingerfood, and even taking the inlaws on the boat

a bit of quite fishing and some tubing.

But i guess my son did predict it correctly: When i asked him "What do you want to do at easter?"

He replied "I want to fish from the wharf, the boat is a bit bumpy"

No need to look at the weather-forecast site, in the future, I'll just ask my son !

The Weather report is ruining my mood

Going to Nelson Bay, and had a look at the weather forecast

Strong wind - huge swell - lots of rain

And I was thinking of bit of cruising with a few light beers and fingerfood, and even taking the inlaws on the boat

a bit of quite fishing and some tubing.

But i guess my son did predict it correctly: When i asked him "What do you want to do at easter?"

He replied "I want to fish from the wharf, the boat is a bit bumpy"

No need to look at the weather-forecast site, in the future, I'll just ask my son !

See ya up the Camel!

WAS going out for 2 days with Freedom to get a couple of girlfriends their first marlins.....

Oh well I could think of worse places to be!

Looks like I'll be packing the blackfish gear with me :thumbup:

Greg

See ya up the Camel!

WAS going out for 2 days with Freedom to get a couple of girlfriends their first marlins.....

Oh well I could think of worse places to be!

Looks like I'll be packing the blackfish gear with me :thumbup:

Greg

Hi Greg

Just look out for a Quintrex Bowrider, with a raider Sicker at the back

or a father and son with telescopic rods from Little Beach Jetty or the Wave breaker at Nelson

and come and say Hallo

The wind is from the south, maybe Shoal bay is protected enough for some tubing :-)