What Are Fellow Raiders Up To This Long Weekend ?

Anroco

With most of us well into our working day, and i'm sure alot of us are probably close to halfway through and counting down the hours remaining before the 4 DAY WEEKEND :yahoo:

The sun is BEAMING down this morning and hopefully will stick around for a few more days, ( THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE ) giving people the chance to hit the waterways without getting soaked!

WHAT / WHERE IS EVERYONE UP / OFF TOO????

I am sure alot of us will be out or heading away with family and friends, and there even may be a minority of us, busting to brush up on our skills for the up coming PIRTEK CHALLENGE. ( Bream, Flathead, Whiting, Bass, Trout...WHO KNOWS!?!?! )

I will be heading up to Budgiewoi with 5 other couples with kids to have a blast and taking 2 other boats so hopefully today's weather will carry over for the whole weekend! :D

Whatever you do or where ever you may be heading, BE SAFE IN YOUR TRAVELS and if out on the water BE ALERT, BE SEEN, BE SAFE and remember YOU'RE THE SKIPPER, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE.

HaVe a GReaT WeeKeND Ya'LL aND TiGHT LiNeS

CHeeRS

Antun

FISHING

Hopefully ill have the blueslip sorted for my boat trailer otherwise im going to go buy a new one coz this is givin me a headache lol and i wanna use it on the weekend

Were down at Eden For the weekend.

Had the kids down the wharf catching bait this morning.

Hope to get out a couple of times for a fish in between family drinks.

post-6647-127009021374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austwave

Well Raiders what can I say...

My brother will be picking up his boat tonight hopefully and I just passed my exam and now have a boat licence.

The rest of the story tell's itself !!!!! weather permitting...

Hope everyone has a safe long weekend and a Happy Easter and ohh yeah catch heaps of fish :1fishing1::thumbup:

Regards,

Nathan

FishingPort Jackson. Squidding real early, chasing kings and if no luck by about 10.30 try to get a feed of flatties outside south head then flick some lures for bream in the harbour. Try almost every day and hope to get lucky on one of them. Boring to stay home, but got to do it for my dad as he's sick. Still b fun!

Hi Raiders,

I will be fishing Botany tomorrow,early start to be back for dinner/drinks at a friends in the arvo.

Hopefully can find some of those kings that have been reading reports on.

The usual saturday morning,My boys soccer game.

Sunday family stuff.

Monday maybe fishing again.

Easter show on tuesday.

Safe and happy easter to all raiders.

Stephen

:1fishing1::beersmile::1fishing1:

FISHING

Hopefully ill have the blueslip sorted for my boat trailer otherwise im going to go buy a new one coz this is givin me a headache lol and i wanna use it on the weekend

Matey how bad is the trailer if not to bad may know someone could help you out

with a bluey :thumbup:

Well guys looks like its back to golf this weekend,

up here is 30 knts plus s/w four all long weekend, tues morning

is the lull and back outside for the spaniards,they are monsters

this year.

you all have a safe and pleasent weekend.

cheers Rick.

Hoping for a picnic at bundeena with all the family and beaching the boat there and tubing all monday if the weather is fine, bit worried about the gale force wind warnings though over the weekend, looks like its going to be pretty choppy. Hopefully it will calm down by monday!

Got myself some weed, and....yes i'm gunna try the georges for Blackies tomorrow. Early start and give it my best shot. Tides arent great but its better than sittin around the house!

Hope everyone has a fantastic long weekend!!! :thumbup:

Smitty...

heading to nz on sat for 7 days, 6 days of fishing for snapper and kings useing bait, jigs,soft plastics,and live 3kgsalmon as bait for the bigger kings..

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flying::beersmile::1fishing1::ph34r::yahoo:

Edited by austral

hi raiders , me and the mrs are spending the night in our boat on sydney habour saturday chasing another jewy, last time we went out in late january hooked a 114cm jewy which weighed in at 13kgs,she struck at 2am,so where hoping to repeat the process! tight lines all and happy easter!!!!

shaping up for a nice afternoon so i'm going to drop a line in narrabeen lakes along with the other million people who will be doing the same!!

maybe go in off collaroy beach one afternoon as well if the wind stays down.

I've got my grumbles on because I've been hanging for a full day's fishing but too many things keep coming up. Mostly the wind and the swells. :ranting2:

So I'm having a couch day today, shed clean out tomorrow, and family duties Sun/mon. Might go for a walk out to stinky rock tomorrow to see who's out there (Avoca ledge)

But now that daylight savings is over, I should be able to get an extra hour's fishing light in the mornings before work! :thumbup:

Happy Easter raiders!