Any Spots In Botany Lb?

whytri

hey guys just want to know if there are any spots in botany bay landbased for night or day fishing.. besides the really long walk place that gates closed at night..just want to target bream, whiting. or even just kill some time..

Cheers peeps..

Plenty of little rock jetties along the beach going all the way across to dolls point. Not too bad if the swell is not crazy

There's a big pipe near the Coles side that I hear is a producer of the common species (flatties/bream/whiting)

There's a jetty near Dolls point side, but not sure if it is still closed (Ramsgate council closed it for a good while, been almost a year I think)

Fishing by Dolls Point at the end of Brighton Le Sands beach is usually good. Have been there couple of times, also with Woodchop (fellow member) and he caught a large Whiting. Others have caught trevelly, bream, and sting rays. Pretty good spot throughout the day.

Try fishing in La Persouse Bare Island, haven't been there for a while, but used to be a good spot for squid and other small fish.

hey guys just want to know if there are any spots in botany bay landbased for night or day fishing.. besides the really long walk place that gates closed at night..just want to target bream, whiting. or even just kill some time..

Cheers peeps..

Can you still fish at the breakwall (the one with the gate closed at night)? I know a few years ago a lot of people fish there after dark by climbing the fence but can you still do it today?

Can you still fish at the breakwall (the one with the gate closed at night)? I know a few years ago a lot of people fish there after dark by climbing the fence but can you still do it today?

You can fish there we were there the other night, its a long walk and tough climb down, not to mention it is very uncomfortable fishing, didnt have much luck though managed 2 tailor around 40cm.

try fishing the groins off kernell the one nearest to the oil wharf would ge the go. on an outgoing tide burley up and you will soon have bream ect ect around

how do i get there? have you got the closest street name to the place?

is it any good at night there? Cheers for the info

You can fish there we were there the other night, its a long walk and tough climb down, not to mention it is very uncomfortable fishing, didnt have much luck though managed 2 tailor around 40cm.

hi flatiemad did you climb through the second fence as well towards the end of the breakwall? cos i reckon it will be agood kingie spot in the morning......