Double Trouble Woolooware Bay

Hey guys

Hit woolooware bay this arvo with a good mate chicken (pete) to see if we could also fing some of the flatties that have been around the area recently.

It didnt take long befor we got into some action with a couple of small flatties then a massive hit on my zx30 right near an oyster lease. This fish gave me real stick, after a few hairy moments on 5lb leader and having to maneuver the boat away from the leases we finally netted this nice ^61cm flattie

121bd6t.jpg and

ddz90n.jpg

Around 15 min later chicken gets another solid hit and gets some stick too! after a decent fight he lands a nice flattie himsefl!

Chicken says "get the brag mat out it looks more impressive" and after a heated argument :biggrin2: we call his fish for 62cm, 1cm bigger than mine! but he was alot fatter so i gave it to him

xoqxr7.jpg

Bastard!!

Everything went quiet for a while and after a location change i managed to pick up a nice plate sized (48cm) model for chickens dinner

257d754.jpg

It was a great arvo out even with a few quiet moments

Cant wait to hit the bay tommrrow with my old man

Pete

Pete - well done, those are a pair of nice lizards :1yikes: . The ZX30s just keep pulling the fish for you.

The large flatties lying close to the oyster leases are fun aren't they :thumbup: . Woolooware Bay is my favourite place at the moment, with consistent catches of bream and flatties.

Pete - well done, those are a pair of nice lizards :1yikes: . The ZX30s just keep pulling the fish for you.

The large flatties lying close to the oyster leases are fun aren't they :thumbup: . Woolooware Bay is my favourite place at the moment, with consistent catches of bream and flatties.

Thanks mate!

Hit the same area again this morning with the old man on the run up tide this time. Caught a hell of alot of just under sized flatties around 25 odd between us most coming on squidgy fish profile just slow rolling or burn and kill method, Still ended up with a feed but nothing too big but still plenty of action and a lot of fun

Whiting 28-31cm, flatties 40cm, bream 27-30cm and the trev. oh and no love for the zx :wacko:

Rather than starting a new thread ill post it up here

2afd9jr.jpg

Pete

Some nice fish Pete.

Woolooware has been fishing really well

for the past few months.

Might try my luck tomorrow if it's not to windy.

i think i might of seen you out there today? seen 2 yackers and im thinkin of gettin one befor next summer :)

i think i might of seen you out there today? seen 2 yackers and im thinkin of gettin one befor next summer :)

Which area were you fishing?

I was in a stone coloured Hobie Pro Angler kayak.

I hit the water at about 5:30 and fished the mouth before making my way to the flats.

I wish I went to the flats earlier as the bream were really biting on blades but the wind got too

strong to stay there so I made my way back to the moored boats.

Got busted off by two nice fish and dropped a few more but I still managed a nice feed.

post-2229-127227230171_thumb.jpg

How did you go?

Which area were you fishing?

I was in a stone coloured Hobie Pro Angler kayak.

I hit the water at about 5:30 and fished the mouth before making my way to the flats.

I wish I went to the flats earlier as the bream were really biting on blades but the wind got too

strong to stay there so I made my way back to the moored boats.

Got busted off by two nice fish and dropped a few more but I still managed a nice feed.

post-2229-127227230171_thumb.jpg

How did you go?

We drifted the racks started from the drums that are there and the 4 poles if you know what im saying

Just about to post a report too