Jew- Riffic.

marcel haber

You and Ray have certainly got the jewfish figured out Marcel :thumbup: It would be worthwhile baiting up a rod with a couple of pilchards as pilchards could be just the bait to bring jewfish on when the general bite goes off especially if lots of pilchard pieces are included in the bottom berley mix...

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Nice schoolie Marcel.

Great to see the effort you are putting in is being rewarded. :thumbup:

The mullet are about to run so if you put the same effort in around main Harbour you will be rewarded with some nice fish. :biggrin2:

Keep at it mate & keep the reports coming please!

Cheers,

Grant.

Nice one mate....I have never chased these denizens..... but good to see the persistance pays off.

I take my hat off to anyone that applies themselves to the principles of research and commitment to catching these beautiful fish.

Yeah! I'd love to know the spot where they bite on a certain tide & certain conditions then I'd be a winner too. Well done, advice is at a premium at the moment especially when its spoonfed. Well done.

Cheers

Yeah! I'd love to know the spot where they bite on a certain tide & certain conditions then I'd be a winner too. Well done, advice is at a premium at the moment especially when its spoonfed. Well done.

Cheers

:Funny-Post:

I can tell you one thing 6pack.

These guys hadn't caught many if any jew when they joined the forums.

From their constant contributions to the site & then through their humble nature they asked & received advice through the forums & from many p.m's to certain members that they believed could help them on their quest.

After that they spent many, many fishless trips trying to piece the puzzle together.

After a hell of alot of time & effort they are being rewarded.

If you are prepared to spend the time doing the same thing then you will be rewarded as well.

Good luck in your quest to crack the jew code. There is plenty of info on the site that will help you if you look for it.

Back on topic, well done again boys! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

:1fishing1: Thanks for the support Grant and fellow anglers. :thumbup:

Dont be fooled, we are far from experts. Our jewie mission is not complete. Like Grant said , up until this year my brother and I were JEWLESS. Its only been through the determination and committment of us both to stay trying and to keep on getting up when we have been knocked down. :wacko: This forum is PRICELESS and is packed full of vital information which has been compiled over many years by the many dedicated people of our fishing community.

HINT please read and re- read over the many notes, try different spots and techniques, tides and moon phases and you to will soon be :yahoo: rewarded with a jew.

Marcel and I will continue on our journey, in the sun ,in the rain and in the cold and do what ever it takes to catch that trophy jew..& PS always keep a bucket handy :1prop:

Cheers

Ray

Edited by LUMPOOKEY

Good Work Guys,

Very happy that you guys are getting the Job done as it can be very demoralizing putting in countless hours to no avail but for anyone who is starting out that's the way Its gotta be and you will soon get rewarded!!!!!

Marcel & Ray the big one is not far away I reckon....

Cant help wondering about the Bucket :biggrin2:

Regards,

Nathan

Marcel and I will continue on our journey, in the sun ,in the rain and in the cold and do what ever it takes to catch that trophy jew..

And you guys do it in a boat that only has bench seats and no canopy!

That's dedication for you,Kudos on your successes so far gentlemen..that big one's just around the corner I'm sure. :yahoo:

Cant help wondering about the Bucket :biggrin2:

Hey Nathan I can vouch that's not the first time Ray's burley bombs have brought the fish on the bite.... the bloke must put tuna oil on his wheaties or somethin'. :blink: