Etec Motors

tessa

Guest Jocool

I think Grant just got a boat with an E-Tec...but I'm not sure what size. You have to wait a while as I think he went a way for a week!

hi tessa ive had mine for 12 months best choice i made did a trip of swansea 62km round trip on gps used 42.8l on fuel sensor & had to punch a nasty nthwester backin no smoke very quite uses hardly any oil just love the thing.

motor on a 5.2m monark victory boat compared to the old 115hp evinrude 84 model i save about 55% on fuel

michael

hi tessa ive had mine for 12 months best choice i made did a trip of swansea 62km round trip on gps used 42.8l on fuel sensor & had to punch a nasty nthwester backin no smoke very quite uses hardly any oil just love the thing.

motor on a 5.2m monark victory boat compared to the old 115hp evinrude 84 model i save about 55% on fuel

michael

44903[/snapback]

Gidday Michael nice to hear its so good.I have just got my 16ft f/glass runaboat back from having a 90hp E-TEC fitted to it.I waited 6weeks for it .Thats why i put in the post in i was getting toey and was wondering if i had brought the right motor.I have now 12hrs up and next week its going in to change the oil setup to 100xp and drop the gearbox oil plus a checkup.The prop is a 13 7/8 x15 it max rpm 5250.My mechanic is loaning me a 17'' to see the differance.So far it is fantastic quite/ smooth/ excellent fuel useage it leaps on the plane unreal i like the power trim as well nice an fast so far very happy.Michael what size prop have you got? cheers terry.