Bella's New Pb

ACIMA

G'day Raiders,Sorry for the late report.

Took the family out the Hacking last week for a pincic lunch and after throwing a few plastics around the boats in some of the bays I'd thought I'd better mention Bella's(4 year old) NEW Bream PB of 38cm.

I was a bit nervous when the bream 1st hit and nearly pulled the rod out of her hands but she held on for a few more good runs, then landed this cracker as she calls it.

post-10582-127250431527_thumb.jpg

post-10582-127250433293_thumb.jpg

I also managed to get my 1st Sergeant Baker which went 69cm also on a small softie. I thought it was a big Flattie as it didn't do much at 1st then some head shakes then just dead weight again.

post-10582-127250434365_thumb.jpg

post-10582-12725043532_thumb.jpg

post-10582-127250436484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hodgey

congrats to bella on her pb 38cm bream,thats a great fish even for adult to land.im sure some older raiders havnt even caught a bream that big so a big well done to you bella. :thumbup: & i agree with the others,i think its a grinner of some sort.iv caught a couple a few years back fishing botany bay by boat whilst chasing flattys.my biggest grinner is 72cms.they actually fight pretty good on light gear.

cheers johnny. :beersmile:

Thanks guys I know Bella will be grinning again when I show her your replies.

Yeah I wasn't quite sure myself what type of fish it was, then someone said it was a Sergeant Baker.

I Guess Bella wasn't the only Grinner out that dayyahoo.gif