Its Amazing What You Can Pull Out Of A Drain

After a tough day at work I decided to out and walk the dog in a fishy looking drain that i've driven past many times as it was getting dark. After peppering the drain with bevy's, rover's and keroll's with out a swirl I went retro with the good old faithful purple attack minnow. First cast right into the middle of the drain a bolt of bronze and I'm on. After a few runs and some anxious moments in comes this thumper bass after a couple of photos with my camera phone he went back in.

post-3102-127261962862_thumb.jpg

Arrr im sure that drain will be kept hush hush for many a time, thats a cracker bass mate and i can say if you get one that id keep looking around for his mates.

Id even try a buggi pop early in the morning for some surface fun.

Congrats on taking the time to fish those spots most of us drive past without stopping to fish them.Hope to read more about this drain and what bass are sitting there. :thumbup:

Arrr im sure that drain will be kept hush hush for many a time, thats a cracker bass mate and i can say if you get one that id keep looking around for his mates.

Id even try a buggi pop early in the morning for some surface fun.

Congrats on taking the time to fish those spots most of us drive past without stopping to fish them.Hope to read more about this drain and what bass are sitting there. :thumbup:

Thanks, will try that some time.