Is It Worth A Shot

lookin4big1

hey guys i work around the city and my office is in camperdown. Today i was driving around trying to sus out a spot to have a go land based after work when i get away at a good hour and i thought glebe may be worth a shot has any one had luck around there at all or know some where close by

Try the iron cove. Fish the flats of Henley marine drive for bream whiting and flathead. You can walk all along that section and cast out about 10 metres. It is only about 30 cm deep at first but it drops to 3 metresout a bit. Try to leave your bait somewhere near where it's start to rise back up to 30cm and use prawns. Try to get fresh hawkesbury ones as the fish like them there. Dusk on a rising to near high tide is good. And so is the ladies jogging by on the bay run!

Henley Marine Drive is the most dangerous road I have ever driven on. The reflection from the joggers is more blinding than the sun.

You can try below the swim pool on Bobby cork near bridge if the construction mob have not shut the access down or the wharf on the other side for black fish.

Both these sites are not as distracting. Rod point island can also fish well.

Fish markets land based not liked by the man with the gun and dog! lol

Chips are good there for the bream ;)

Bay runs always got plenty to look at when the fishings slow....

Greg