Yellowfin

Hi I have a betram 20 with a 4.3L volvo dp looking for some one that knows what thay are doing to come out to browns tuna fishing and share the cost of fuel. I have not fished for yellowfin before so nead someone that has if any one one is interested let me know

Hi I have a betram 20 with a 4.3L volvo dp looking for some one that knows what thay are doing to come out to browns tuna fishing and share the cost of fuel. I have not fished for yellowfin before so nead someone that has if any one one is interested let me know

hi mate,

i've been out a fewtimes with mates and on charters. would say i am an expert but have some idea. how often do you fish?

hi mate,

i've been out a fewtimes with mates and on charters. would say i am an expert but have some idea. how often do you fish?

I fish most weekend and some weekdays just new to the sport I went out on a charter at port stevens for marlin and loved it so I brout a boat done plenty of fishing for marlin at the carpark but it all over for this year

Email me hi i would want to go fishing with you for yellowfin.i have my own boat and have been to browns many times to catch yellowfin tuna gem fish and blueye cod,a great place to fish,call me to go fishing i can go fridays and saturdays :1fishing1:

• 1 month later...

Hi Michael,

I am very keen to be part of the crew on game boat out of Sydney. I am desperate to get in as much bluewater fishing as I can.

I have more fishing gear than I can poke a stick at, including blue water stuff (Tiagra’s etc), which are desperate to get used.

I can go at the drop of a hat, and am more than willing to chip in with costs, wash-down and maintenance, etc...

I have a coxswains certificate (commercial skipper), and have worked as a fishing guide in the northern territory a few years back.

Cheers,

Ed Cain

0419 416 926

ps - I was on a charter 30 miles out of Jervis last weekend, we saw plenty of massive golden kegs busting the surface, but only managed 2 small alabacore all day. I am now more keen than ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know if there is an extra spot. Have done my fair share on tuna both bluefin and yellowfin both trolling and cubing.

Best to be prepared and I believe that the fins also will take jigs. BTW you will find that tuna makes the angler work a hell of a lot harder as they fight dirty and deep whereas billfish tends to waste their energy jumping around.

I have lots of lures and all the outfits -

Learnt a few tricks and tips from the pros as well so pm me if you want or call 0414768688.

If you really want to experiment - the big eye tuna is also in these waters - only how we plan to catch them !