Jew Tactics

prawn*

tryed a few different spots in botany last nght for a quick fish was out for a 2 hours. Over the last week i have landed 1x 92cm,1x 15kg and this one at 70cm droped many smaller models and also got my mate his first jew.. so been a good start to my jew hunting this year fingers crossed i can land the 20+kg model

post-10665-127407828616_thumb.jpg

tryed a few different spots in botany last nght for a quick fish was out for a 2 hours. Over the last week i have landed 1x 92cm,1x 15kg and this one at 70cm droped many smaller models and also got my mate his first jew.. so been a good start to my jew hunting this year fingers crossed i can land the 20+kg model

Well Done Andrew,

Cant wait to get back to Australia and get into the Jew have not caught one since December!!!

Nice Pics and enjoy the many yummy meals...

Regards,

Nathan

Great fishing around the new moon mate! :biggrin2:

Looks like you've cracked the code. :thumbup:

Any pics of the 15kg fish? I love pics of good jew!!! :1prop:

Well done.

Cheers,

Grant.

dont laugh at me it was slimy and heavy my facials tell the story hehe

post-10665-127409246333_thumb.jpg

great work on the jewies mc fishn,nice looking fish.the way your jew season has started off,im sure you'l get that 20kg stinky silver model soon.id love to fish on your boat. :biggrin2: if you ever need company,im only a pm away.lol

keep up the great work on the jews mate,

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup:

Hey Mc Fishn,

You obviously do a lot of Mc JewFishn and getting some top results.

I'm a firm believer of targetting jews on the new moon and the last quarter.

The full moon has never produced for me in enclosed waters, but does well on the oceanfront.

Can I ask - when looking for spots to fish in the bay, do you look for water depth, structure, holes, baitfish presence or do you have your 3 or 4 long-time spots you work over and over again ?

Tony