Harbour Kings

SNAP-ER

Hi Raiders

Have been going out lately but havent posted for a while since weve only been catching bream and bonito and trevs, in the last few outings.

I had'nt been out for three weeks so called my uncle up and said we should go out for a fish on sunday night.

So we got on the water at about 8pm sunday night and started fishing for squid, was very hard going as the rain started soon after our arrival.

While fishing for squid we were gettting our other sources of bait being yakas and tailor,and since we didnt get a single squid within three hours we said it was time to move on and go anchor up for the rest of the night and see if we could get ourselves a jew but no go.

In the morning my uncle started fishing with a big massive paddle tail plastic and had seen a squid following it so down i dropped the jigs and instantly hooked the squid.My uncle dropped down the jigs down deep and pulls up 2 more squid at the same time so we had 3squid in 2mins.

So we decided we would flick around some poppers for bream for the next hour,to kill some time just before the high tide,but didnt get any on poppers.

Off we went to see if we could get some kings and the sounder said it all.

We got 3 kings, 2 legals being 75cm and got 6 bream legal bream and a few throw backs.

The kings had a heap of fat on them.Here are a few pics

post-10704-127416668827_thumb.jpg

post-10704-12741668628_thumb.jpg

post-10704-127416728244_thumb.jpg

Edited by SNAP-ER