Mature Fishing Buddy Wanted

Hey Guys, Lately i have been doing too much solo fishing , gets a bit lonely on the briney all by yaself LOL

so, I am looking for a buddy who likes to fish and has some outside experience , needs to have boat licence and experience , and would prefer someone who has good knowledge of the shoalhaven, to jervis bay area including the banks, i do a bit of trolling and some bottom bouncing , both reef and sand , launch out of greenwell point and often stay on the river overnight for an early start in the morning .

I would prefer someone from the southern highlands area , as i have just moved back here . the boat is 2002 trophy is on my avatar , have downrigger and all safety gear , share expenses of course.

mostly will be saturday to sunday, but i am on hols for a couple of weeks starting friday , so some weekday fishing can be done over the next 2 weeks . shoot me a pm if your interested with your phone number .

cheers raysenior

• 5 months later...

Hi Again. Still looking for a long term fishing buddy, this weekend looks ok for a fish , anyone interested , pm your phone number .

cheers snr

Hey Ray,

You said mature ??? is that in years or what you act like :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Hey stewy , actually even an immature fishing buddy would be welcome LOL, seems hard to find anyone interested, age doesn't matter really just prefer someone with some experience (to support my lack of experience LOL).

cheers snr

Good Morning Ray,

Are you still looking for someone?

I don't have much boating experience but i do fish Jervis bay land based a lot.

I am available every sunday, ( i live in canberra), would be happy to share the costs with you and have a fair bit of gear.

Let me know if you are interested or if you looking for someone more experienced!

I am also about to pass my boat licence (next 2 weeks)

Dan

Edited by Froggyz