Need Tip Section On A Rod

johnny doi

hi raiders,

i was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a new tip section on my 6.6ft,1-3kg steve starling stella spin rod.im note sure if you can buy tip sections seperate so can anyone shed some light on this.id really like to use this rod for my lighter plastics/HB's fishing with say 2lb braid on a 1000 size reel.

so if anyone knows where i can pick it up,let me know,or even better,if a fellow raider has 1 & wouldnt mind selling it to me would be great.thanks in advance.

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup:

hi raiders,

i was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a new tip section on my 6.6ft,1-3kg steve starling stella spin rod.im note sure if you can buy tip sections seperate so can anyone shed some light on this.id really like to use this rod for my lighter plastics/HB's fishing with say 2lb braid on a 1000 size reel.

so if anyone knows where i can pick it up,let me know,or even better,if a fellow raider has 1 & wouldnt mind selling it to me would be great.thanks in advance.

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup:

Depending on how old the model is you should able to get one from any tackle store that sell shimano gear . The easiest way if you are on a first name basis with the gus at the store , would be to call them and get them to order you one in , then you just have to pick one up when it arrives . Otherwise just drop in to the store and order one , they should be able to get one within 5 to 10 days , probably 50 to 60 bucks if i remeber correctly , we used to order them in for plenty of people in your situation when I worked at tackleworld.

Bubba