Shellharbour/kiama/wollongong

FishCQ

Hi,Down at shellharbour for the next 2-3 months and was looking for some fishing buddies to tag-a-long with or if someone requires deckie.

I've got myself a 10footer 15lb and a 7footer 8lb, and am keen to hit a few spots and generaly just find someone who is as keen as i am.

Free for late afternoons, weekends and nights on weekends. Have some gear not a lot as i bought it when i got here but am willing to chip in for bait/fuel whatever maybe the case.

I come from Gladstone up in central QLD and am able fisherman and boatie.

So if your heading somewhere on the weekend and wouldn't mind some company i'd be keen, river,lake, estuary, beach, rocks, softplastics, lures, bait i'm keen for it all.

I've been over to bass point and kiama blowhole but interested in seeing what else is around.

cheers

JB

Black Head in Gerroa or the headland at the north end of Werri Beach in Gerringong are great all-round spots. Good for spinning or bait fishing for everything from blackfish and Drummer to Kingfish and Tuna. Get the good oil on what's going on there at any given time from the local tackle shops but just those 2 spots will keep you busy.

Cheers, Slinky

Hi FishCQ,

I am in Syndey and have had a couple of unsuccessful ventures down to Shellharbour recently. I am way overdue a decent fish, would be happy with a bag of tailor and salmon at the moment, so feel free to PM me if you make a plan for a Saturday. Preference is rock fish, love bream fishing, spinning or throwing our livies.

I have a young family so generally need a weeks notice.

Let me know if you cook something up, see if you can get some very specifice locations first.

Cheers

Spanker :thumbup:

• 4 months later...
Guest Aussie007

bass point is pretty good can be hair raising at night with big swells :1yikes: fishes well for large squid and we hooked up to a nice kingy near the wharf to the left at 11 o'clock it was late afternoon it smashed a squid head under a balloon and another big kingy followed a squid jig in right up to the rocks in the same spot if u can get hold of a downrigger or make a poor mans downrigger and go out to the end of the wharf if no ships are docked there u will catch 90cm+ kingys

Edited by gazza