Long Weekend

brendong

What are we all doing for the long weekend....I'll be trucking the family down to Lake Conjola, with any luck some of those monster Tailor have turned up and are keen to take a slow trolled Diver....

My theory ...... Kids + Trolled Divers + 2500 reels + jumbo tailor = massive amounts of fun and smiles...

Edited by Poddy Trapper

Good question....it will depend on the weather prediction, ideally my preference would be to chase Bass in the Hunter Valley impoundments, however I am unlikely to get a leave pass from the :wife: to spend the entire long weekend away camping and fishing. I might just concentrate on trying to get my first jewie of the year in the Georges River :biggrin2:

I am with you "basscatcher" I will be making the trip from Bathurst to catch my first Jewie at Como bridge on Saturday,, Then off to the Hawksberry for the rest of the weekend after Hairtail and maybe a Jewie. If the mornings weather are not to bad I will try outside for a while.. good luck to all... :1fishing1::thumbup:

Will be out on the Hawkesbury trying for the Hairtail. We have hired a houseboat for the long weekend....need some comfort for the 4 days we are on the water. We still take our own boats out and use the houseboat for relaxing..............hope to catch up with you Yarraone

Will be out on the Hawkesbury trying for the Hairtail. We have hired a houseboat for the long weekend....need some comfort for the 4 days we are on the water. We still take our own boats out and use the houseboat for relaxing..............hope to catch up with you Yarraone

:thumbup:Yeah mate I will keep my eyes open for you..If the weather is good I will try outside Lion Island on Sunday morning..But will be looking at Jerusalem bay and candel creek, and cottage Point area ago on sunday night..I will have the 27Mhz on 86 :thumbup:

:thumbup:Yeah mate I will keep my eyes open for you..If the weather is good I will try outside Lion Island on Sunday morning..But will be looking at Jerusalem bay and candel creek, and cottage Point area ago on sunday night..I will have the 27Mhz on 86 :thumbup:

Will keep an eye out and earon Sunday morning

Guest rzep

I have my mate coming up from Canberra so we will get the boat out a couple of times.

Georges River on Saturday and

I think that we may hit Middle Harbour on Monday so if anyone has any secret spots or tips please feel free to shoot me a pm :biggrin2:

Going to be fishing outside Sydney for some flatheads for dinner and then hopefully get into some kings and if I can't wil be back in for some bream and then try to catch a Jew or 2 through a night. Or just maybe feed a whole lot of fish a whole lot of burley!

Queens B'day weekend is my favourite long weekend of the year.

I always celebrate my birthday just prior so what ever I want to do I'm allowed.

I plan on fishing my guts out all weekend in the brisbane waters.

I just got my boat motor fixed and learned to launch and retrieve by myself from a little advice from Ray R so now am keen to get out as much as possible.

I live across from the water so the boat will go in on Friday night and stay in all weekend.

Took it out for a run yesterday (Sunday) and it didn't miss a beat. The missus and young fella loved it.

Cheers

queens birthday aye....

hermz... derno what im doing yet >.<"

but im sure ill be wetting the line!!!!

and weather forecast seems to be looking good!

but gotta wait until the day comes.... :tease: