Servicing Shimano Spheros 12000Fb

steze

Hi Everyone, Id just like to know where could i possibly get my spheros fixed up. Ive had it for about one year now and the reel is so tight now. The bail arm is so hard to flip over and back, spinning the reel itself has become quite discomforting. I dont want to throw away such a good reel, so hoping to find somewhere i can get the problem fixed. Ive tried oiling it but i think the oil i bought from+_+_) has made it worse.

Hi Everyone, Id just like to know where could i possibly get my spheros fixed up. Ive had it for about one year now and the reel is so tight now. The bail arm is so hard to flip over and back, spinning the reel itself has become quite discomforting. I dont want to throw away such a good reel, so hoping to find somewhere i can get the problem fixed. Ive tried oiling it but i think the oil i bought from+_+_) has made it worse.

Hey,

Head down to Taren Point and visit Shimano Australia. It is located on Bay Rd. I have been there a couple of times to get my reels serviced. Great people, great service. And best of all, service is free, but have to pay for parts.

Oh, if you don't want the reel, I'll take it...:yahoo:

Edited by Big_Muskellunge