Where Is The Best Place To Buy New Seats?

Fester

Hi, im after new seats for my 17 foot glass boat, pedastals already mounted, where can you go to find decent fibreglass/ composite seats? want nice padded comfy ones to be in for long fishing trips up here on the coast, not the cheapy rubbish which I think wont last long, Im even open to some good second hand onesif any around, Ive been looking on flea by but want to be able to have a look in person before handing over the folding stuff.

Silly as it sounds, try an online shop .. i bought a set from a supplier that was exactly what i needed and basically paid for one compared to retail price and i got the other for free (two cost the same as one from a retailer).

Might not be exactly applicable to you but its worth a look as others occasionally sell their seats due to upgrading so you might get what your after.

Regards

Mick :thumbup::thumbup:

Silly as it sounds, try an online shop .. i bought a set from a supplier that was exactly what i needed and basically paid for one compared to retail price and i got the other for free (two cost the same as one from a retailer).

Might not be exactly applicable to you but its worth a look as others occasionally sell their seats due to upgrading so you might get what your after.

Regards

Mick :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi, were they good quality?