All Nighter Syd Habour

luvbigfish

hi all , went out for an all nighter with my partner on sydney habour,left tunks about 3pm saturday , wind was up (as predicted) and never really eased all night , fished near bradleys head most of the night with hardley a bite,then about 8pm sharons(my partner) reel went off,she got all excited but then felt like a dead weight,when she gave it a bit of pressure away it went again,turned out to be a port jackson,(her 1st)after a quick photo sharon put it back,the wind seamed to ease so i decided to head out to a little reef just off of south head,was confronted by a 12 knot s/w and a nice 2m swell,hit the spot and gave it half hour with no bites or luck,then headed back to the sheltered habour,about 1am decided to get some shut eye and hit outside early in the morning,just before 2am we were woken by the boys in blue for a license and saftey check :ranting2: after a quick check all was good and we tried again for some shut eye! grrrrr .we woke up about 6.30am then headed outside again , the wind was still blowing and the swell still up, went to a flatty spot but was smashed by jackets,tried a few reefs with a couple of small reddies ,but all in all ended up with nothing!!got back to tunks about 11.30am

post-13338-127822488286_thumb.jpg

post-13338-127822489561_thumb.jpg

post-13338-127822490848_thumb.jpg