In Search Of That First Pig

Drummer are next on my list in the 9 month fishin adventure that I'm enjoying out here. I mainly fish midweek and often on my own so I'm a bit nervous about trying some of the ocean rock marks around Sydney for them like South Head or Clovelly. Anyone fancy showing me the ropes or suggesting a couple of spots inside the Heads where I could try for my first Pig without getting washed in ? :1yikes:

Drummer are next on my list in the 9 month fishin adventure that I'm enjoying out here. I mainly fish midweek and often on my own so I'm a bit nervous about trying some of the ocean rock marks around Sydney for them like South Head or Clovelly. Anyone fancy showing me the ropes or suggesting a couple of spots inside the Heads where I could try for my first Pig without getting washed in ? :1yikes:

Hi Martin,

I would love accompanying you fishing at the spot I used to catch blackfish and drummer but safe even from a huge wash.

As a retiree I can fish any day but normally I refer to seabreeze website to get the right date and time for fishing.

I live in Kingsford and the spot is just 10 minutes away from my place.

Regards,

Andy

anywhere along the coast from north head down to the national park

look for boulders on low tide in close and growth on the waters edge

i always start with a bread burley with prawn heads and shells u will find

that u will get bream in ur burley trail as well try fishing as light as possible

u might lose a few fish but the ones u get u will realy enjoy now with the colder

weather the fish are everywhere every wash with a bit of structure should hold fish

and dont forget the rougher the weather the better the fishing pm me if u need

company always looking for a excuse to go for a flick.good luck