Sports You Play

dat111

Hi all,

25 years playing Rugby Union (Hooker) for Oswestry Rugby Club in the UK. Retired in 2001 with 2 prolapsed discs in my neck :05: .

Also did a lot of Motorcycle racing, Enduro mainly, in Wales. Competing in Welsh 2 day and many others.

Smashed knee now :ranting2: so its just golf and fishing in Australia.

Dave

rugby boy ay dave,

what grade did you play? at the moment at im 17 i play 3rd grade.

im a winger fastest in my team:)

injurys are shit ive had 3 groin tears in this season and a about 1000 corks its the name of the game thought:)

rugby boy ay dave,

what grade did you play? at the moment at im 17 i play 3rd grade.

im a winger fastest in my team:)

injurys are shit ive had 3 groin tears in this season and a about 1000 corks its the name of the game thought:)

1st XV of course. But the League system is a bit different there.

As for injuries, i could start a whole new thread on that one. Snapped A.C.L. dislocated shoulder, broken collerbone, more stiches than i care to remember.etc............ the list goes on :(

Not that i need it, but its all the more reason to FISH!!!!

Dave

I play:

1. Rugby League u/14 and u/15 - Fullback,Centre,Wing,Five-eight

2. Rugby Union u/14 and u/15 - Fullback

3. AFL u/14 , u/15 and u/16 somtimes - Back

4. Basketball - Everywhere

5. Triathalons thingys

6. Biker

7. Rower

8. Running - Sprinting ect

Not to mention numerous sports for school!

Very busy lifestyle i have!

Edited by the one that got away

In my younger days, i wasn't too shabby on the soccer or cricket field.We managed to win the champions of champions one year,(does that still exsist)and got myself a century and a hat trick during my cricketing career.

But these days,with so many more commitments my sporting activities are restricted to working hours,so i have to be happy competing in the Footpath 500 ct110 motor cycle racing,and i could probably represent Australia in the How to annoy a dog through the front fence with the local paper event.

Cheers,

Bruce :beersmile:

In my younger days, i wasn't too shabby on the soccer or cricket field.We managed to win the champions of champions one year,(does that still exsist)and got myself a century and a hat trick during my cricketing career.

But these days,with so many more commitments my sporting activities are restricted to working hours,so i have to be happy competing in the Footpath 500 ct110 motor cycle racing,and i could probably represent Australia in the How to annoy a dog through the front fence with the local paper event.

Cheers,

Bruce :beersmile:

Yes Bruce Champions of Champions still does exsist

Cheers Silvo

In my younger days I played a lot of soccer till I broke a leg

Schoolboy athletics 100m 200m longjump and javilan Held QLD state record for 200m

A bit of indoor cricket and when I was an apprentice did a bit of kickboxing until my soccer club president told me to give up Clashed with some games

Now its only fishing and watching my girls play netball