Thanks Andy

What a bloody marvellous thing this site is - you come to Oz, you know bugger all about how to fish out here, you join Fishraiders and post an appeal for a bit of a steer to get that first drummer, then this top bloke Andy takes me to a cliff top near Coogee and Bingo, JOB DONE :thumbup:

Most of my fish go back but not when I've winched a near kilo beauty half way up a bloody mountain, and anyway don't those Pigs taste good ! Can't wait to try again for a real lump from some of the other spots you Raiders have kindly suggested.

So Thanks Andy - I owe you :biggrin2: one

What a bloody marvellous thing this site is - you come to Oz, you know bugger all about how to fish out here, you join Fishraiders and post an appeal for a bit of a steer to get that first drummer, then this top bloke Andy takes me to a cliff top near Coogee and Bingo, JOB DONE :thumbup:

Most of my fish go back but not when I've winched a near kilo beauty half way up a bloody mountain, and anyway don't those Pigs taste good ! Can't wait to try again for a real lump from some of the other spots you Raiders have kindly suggested.

So Thanks Andy - I owe you :biggrin2: one

It was a pleasure Martin.

Next month I will take you to a spot where we can catch big trevally, bream and whiting using yabbie if you are interested.

See you,

Andy

Great to see the Raider network doing it's thing and giving you a taste of all the fishing we're lucky enough to have in Australia. If you can ever leave and go back to England, get all your friends to join so that our Raider UK connection and Rider Aus can help each other out with sampling the best fishing each country has to offer.

Well done on the latest milestone :thumbup:

Cheers, Slinky

Nice comments people.

Slinky, I will certainly promote The Raiders when, and if , I return to the Old Dart. Believe me there's alot more secrecy back there. Why ? more anglers and less fish I guess.

Greg, next on the list is a big Kingie. I'm going out with Al McGlash shortly to catch a couple and do a bit of filming about my impressions of fishing in Oz and how things are organised over here. I then want that Aussie salmon followed by a big Jewy - can you help ? In return I will get you that big carp if we can pick a frost free day ! :1fishing1:

Andy,thanks again mate and you deserve your mentor badge and yes we'll find some more monster rocks to fish off. :1yikes: