Looking For A Boat

burnsie

Hey Adam,

I don't know any myself but if you could include more details about what you are after then this would help.

What will it be used for how much money you are willing to spend etc etc.

Hey Adam,

I don't know any myself but if you could include more details about what you are after then this would help.

What will it be used for how much money you are willing to spend etc etc.

hi rzep,

sorry i should of included some more info but i open to anything available. however it would be used for mainly fishing around sydney harbour and up and down the coast with a little out side fishing if the weather permits. I like the look of the centre console for the open space. money wise its limited so i was thinking maybe starting with just the hull and doing it up.

thanks,

adam

Adam.

i have a Haines Hunter V146c half Cabin with Gal trailer if your interested. it has no motor on it (as i put it on our bigger boat) so you can choose your own power (up to 70hp manufacturer's recommendation). it is in very good nick and i am sure others on this site will back up how good a Haines rides and handles in all conditions. if you interested either PM me or post your response. i will leave that up to you..

Cheers

Mick :thumbup::thumbup:

Yep i have 2 boats, the nautiglass and a clarke abalone centre console. The Nautiglass has got to go to make room for my Prado and besides the Clarke's a great/better fishing boat.

If anyone is interested let me know !!