Strudwick Rods

stinger

hi fellas

just was wondering on others thought of strudwick rods. personaly i love them i got 2 a sicstik 6-10kg baitcaster i catch tuna etc on and a bluewater 25-37kg spin i use for ytk ,sambos etc and they are great rods apart from there warranty :( my jig rod has quite a wierd action in it but has some grunt. just thought i would share my thoughts on these rods with others

cam

post-7281-127899363785_thumb.jpg

my brother and i have the older TPS and SPS models, they were awesome rods.. very light and fast tapered. also have a fly rod that casts well not that i have a clue on casting well.. i feel though that the older models that i mentioned are much better than the current range they have..

G'day Stinger,

I've got the same bluewater stick and it's a great rod for it's price and can put some serious hurt on fish. I had a 6kg Sic Stick Pro spin rod that I gave away after upgrading to a T-Curve but before that it was one of my favourite rods... really versatile and again, great value.

Cheers, Slinky

I own some of the rods in the lower scale (estuary lure fishing) and cannot fault them. Affordable, light and dependable, they have accounted for some solid fish and have managed them with ease.

Hodgey