Tinnie Hire,

timmy2004tm

Hey guys, I've done a search and found one in rosebay, first time I went he said it was going to get too windy, then I went about a month ago and he said they're all stuffed and he won't be fixing them until summer. does anyone know any others apart from boab? my mate has a boat license but i want to hire something small so I can get some experience, cheers in advanced!

tmz.

Hey guys, I've done a search and found one in rosebay, first time I went he said it was going to get too windy, then I went about a month ago and he said they're all stuffed and he won't be fixing them until summer. does anyone know any others apart from boab? my mate has a boat license but i want to hire something small so I can get some experience, cheers in advanced!

tmz.

I've seen them in the Georges River with Como Marine Boat Hire spray painted down the side. Try that.:-)

If you wanna go up the coast a bit Hawkesbury River has a few places you can hire BBQ boats and also tinnies, there is also a few places up around Woy Woy near Gosford.

Do a search in the yellowpages online for "boat hire" and you should get quite a few results you can refine your search by area once you get a few hits :)

Cheers

Anthony

• 10 months later...

hi raiders

I've been taking out the tinnies at rose bay the last few weeks.........its pricey, but u expect that in rose bay......he says u should OT go outside of rose bay, but i have been drifting down to watsons bay, hitting the markers around.

but after some poor sessions on the harbour, i'm ready to try a new hunting ground............BOTANY BAY

Where can i hire a tinnie and smash botany bay?

Hi mate

you can hire tinnys down next to the fairy wharf in gunnamatta bay in port hacking. I think its $70 for 6 hours + deposet i think.

I don't think you can hire from them anymore mate, they closed down, the only place you ca hire a boat from in the Hacking is Atwells Boatshed

• 7 months later...