Boat And Trailer Only

Andos

Hi guys,

I have owned a few boats in the past and looking to purchase another boat, this time without a motor as I would like to put the motor I want on the boat. Glass or Aluminium, happy with both.

Some criteria

- has to be 5 meters plus and have a decent V to take outside

- decent gunwalls for safety

- not half cabin, happy with console, cuddy or centre cabin

- in fair nick, I can always restore part of the boat and post the progress on here

- no rot, I don't want to be replacing stringers, floors, or transoms

That's about it, I am pretty open with budget as I don't know what I am buying until I see it and if for a fair price then I will be happy.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I'm looking at a max spend of $12,000

I know that this is over your budget, but Stacer make a 5.29m Northern Fisher Centre Console. These are a pretty basic centre console.

http://www.stacer.com.au/StacerArticles/BoatTests/100716/Stacer529NorthernFisher.aspx

I have a friend considering one and he's lead me to believe that you can get the hull & alloy trailer for less than $16K brand new. Im not sure what fit out this would include (such as steering, nav lights and bilge pump etc etc)

cheers

Rod

Edited by fishingrod

Hi, you can actually get a NEW Stacer 529 Northern Fisher for a bit less than that and we sell alot of these and they are great boats with the EVO series 2 hull. They come STD with everything you will need to bolt an engine on the back. It includes console, steering system and fuel system.

If you can stretch your budget ofr $12K for a B/T contact me and I have one in stock, with a 90HP E-TEC and extras, but at least you can view one.

Cheers,

Huey.