Introducing Myself...hello Everyone!

dabee21

Hello members!

My name is Steve. I live on Sydney's Northern beaches. I love it here !!

Ample fishing spots as you are all well aware, and I love getting out for a fish when ever possible (every weekend really)!

I have some pictures from my last fishing trip... I am not sure where to post up the pictures of our catch though...?

Can anyone tell me is this the correct place to post up the days catches?

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my fishing tales with you all, and making some new friends...

cheers

:1welcomeani: Steve - great to have you on board....

You can do a report in the 'Fishing Reports' section above this 'Fishing Chat' category....or if it was a more specific lure (soft plastic, blade, fly) fishing mission you might like to report down in the Lure and Fly section either way we all look forward to future posts and pics

Happy fishing...

Edited by Poddy Trapper

Hi Steve1welcomeani.gif you will find that the people on this site are extremely helpful and quite a few are good fishermen and fisher women that will share their knowledge with others readily. Hope to see some good 1fishing1.gif reports and pic's in the near future.

Regards Jeff

:1welcomeani: Steve.

Pics can be posted in any of the forums so just decide where to put them based on what and why you're posting. Sharing your fishing trips and results is one of the best things about Fishraider and you can either post reports in the " Reports" forum or the "Lure & Fly Reports" forum.

Welcome to the site.

Cheers, Slinky

Hi Steve

I'm a relatively new boy too and would love to hook up with you and have my first go on those Northern Beaches :1fishing1: and perhaps a :beersmile: afterwards ! :biggrin2:

Cheers

martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the great offer, I am always keen to fish and ofcourse, drink beer!! I would like to get out on Sunday. Do you have a boat, or are you thinking land based?

My mate pete (adjustedpete on here) is my main partner in crime, and Pete has a 14ft tinny we use to go out in Pittwater and the Hawkesbury.

Are you busy this sunday? Let me know, we can try to arrange something.

all the best,

Steve

Hello everybody,

WOW, what a friendly and almost overwhelming welcome to your forum. THANK YOU!!

I will post up some pics in the lures & fly's section, as we mainly use S/P's. the last adventure and catch was all using S/P's.

See you all around ...

Steve

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the great offer, I am always keen to fish and ofcourse, drink beer!! I would like to get out on Sunday. Do you have a boat, or are you thinking land based?

My mate pete (adjustedpete on here) is my main partner in crime, and Pete has a 14ft tinny we use to go out in Pittwater and the Hawkesbury.

Are you busy this sunday? Let me know, we can try to arrange something.

all the best,

Steve

Hi Steve

Ignore my PM - I forgot i had sent you an earlier msg, I blame the beer.! I'm landbased but can't make this weekend but hey, another time, perhaps when I get back from my trip to Cairns in a couple of weeks ?

gday steve , i fished north whaley (land based) for quite some years and most of the time came home with the goods ,kings trevs ,salmon,bream(top spot in my eyes) havnt been there for a while since having the boat . anyway welcome m8 and will be looking forward to the pics&reports , cheers paul