Back To The Bay

pmak

Hello Fellow Raiders,

Been away for a month for an overseas holiday - managed some fishing of course which I'll put a report up when I get the chance. Had not been out fishing since the Soft Plastic social so I was out at 7am today at the bay.

Towra and Kurnell were quiet for us except for a lone trevally. Called into Woollooware Bay on my kids' insistence before heading back and my youngest was rewarded with his new PB bream at 32cm. (Technical details - 3" jigging grub on 1.5g #2 jighead, 4lb braid, 4lb leader, 7'6" Lox rod with 2000 size Daiwa Tierra reel, caught water 0.8m deep at around 12pm)

post-3388-12812686698_thumb.jpg

Eldest son also managed a bream - just under sized and a couple of flatties also came out to play with us. Fishing was a little slow but gee it was good to be out on the water. Weather was great - glad to be back ...

Welcome back Pmak and congratulations getting your young fella onto his new PB bream.

It won't be long before the bream will be in Wooloware Bay in numbers and we might even get some on the surface :biggrin2:

I look forward to reading about your overseas fishing exploits.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Bit of a morale booster for the younger one since his older brother seems to get big flatties frequently. Staying in this weekend - looks windy on Sunday. Good luck to those going out this weekend ...

Congrats heapps also Pete on your boys PB on his bream :thumbup:

Also i cant also to have both of my boys come fishing with

Big Daddy Rich when they grow a wee more and out fish us off

course :074: for reel

Cheers Rizzo :biggrin2: