At The Vines Sat 30/04

REKLESS

Gidday all,managed to get out for a quick fish in the hawkesbury sat afternoon,and found me a nice little spot at the vines.

Any way I ended up finding a school of ready and willing school jews that were quite entertaining,I ended up with one that went just under 4kg and a nice bream that was near the 1kg mark,i had numerous jews on but most were undersize,I did however get done twice on the anchor rope/chain? to bigger fish that smoked up the old 6kg gear.

anyway that spot is duly marked and unlike other reports where I have given out the location,this one stays at home :1prop: .

cheers simon

ps

they were all on peeled prawns.

Gidday all,managed to get out for a quick fish in the hawkesbury sat afternoon,and found me a nice little spot  at the vines.

Any way I ended up finding a school of ready and willing school jews that were quite entertaining,I ended up with one that went just under 4kg and a nice bream that was near the 1kg mark,i had numerous jews on but most were undersize,I did however get done twice on the anchor rope/chain? to bigger fish that smoked up the old 6kg gear.

anyway that spot is duly marked and unlike other reports where I have given out the location,this one stays at home :1prop: .

cheers simon

ps

they were all on peeled prawns.

45435[/snapback]

Great report Simon, hope you used a permanent marker! DOH.

:biggrin2: