Northern Beach Reports

brettmann86

Hey there raiders,

in a couple of saturdays from now me and a couple fo guys from work want to go hit the northern beaches up for a fish (weather permitting) was just wondering whether they're firing or not,

not too fussed on the location that will get decided the day before just want to get a feel for where we should be heading.

we'll be targeting tailor, bream, salmon and jew depending whether we go late afternoon or not. any info greatly appreciated guys.

Cheers Brett

I had a beach session on Tuesday at Sth Narra beach for a donut.

Water was gin clear on the high tide and no gutters to speak of.

Packed up, got some poddies and waded the lake for one lousy tailor.

Gin clear again and no fish at all on the flats.

Very disappointing.

Might be a few more weeks before it fishes better.

Pete

I regularly fish Mona Vale and last sunday fished for three hours for three bites and three salmon. Slow fishing but the salmon were thumpers. Two around 60cm and one a bit smaller. Have been a few bream and lots of undersize flathead, but the salmon are there most days.

hey mate me and edn another member hit up north narra last night for a session got down there just on dusk and went till about 10 30 pulled in a 70cm and 60cm samon and an 42cm taylor. the bloke near us also pulled in a few small flatties. so there are fish out there. and just before we left i had my 13ft rod with an avel on it pulled out of my pipe in the sand from a massive bite that just missed the middle hook on the ganged pillie. but still a good night out.