Addicted

tangled1

What comp breambo ?

Its a skeeter comp on the macleay river near south west rocks!

2 day bream comp but 3 days straight fishing as we will pre fish the friday. Im alright but deffently not great so ill be tested thats for sure, my uncle owns the skeeter and he is 100x better than i am :1yikes:

Im already buying hard bodys, plastics and making more blades in preperation for the weekend :)

Pete

Yeah me too, but it also involves screaming reels, Portuguese cork smoking, knee deep water, exploding leaders, sleep deprivation from searching the net for new locations, aching legs from long trips, empty bank accounts from too much gear, failed relationships from too much exploring and narrow mindedness, living in places only because there are monster fish, and day dreaming and a almost drug addiction to searching for the most remote heaven. Need I say more?

Yeah me too, but it also involves screaming reels, Portuguese cork smoking, knee deep water, exploding leaders, sleep deprivation from searching the net for new locations, aching legs from long trips, empty bank accounts from too much gear, failed relationships from too much exploring and narrow mindedness, living in places only because there are monster fish, and day dreaming and a almost drug addiction to searching for the most remote heaven. Need I say more?

Nah,I think you have covered it !!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say fishing is worse then drugs. When you think about it, it sorta costs more. You start of with cheap gear, then you lose that first big fish........straight back to the tackle shop and slap 1k on an outfit. Oh it doesnt end there, then you need other outfits for " different" fish.. And it just continues, more and more money spent on new gear. People ask me " Why do you need more rod and reels when you have so many>". All I can say is you don't understand.

I don't think your the only one tangled1. Everyone here I think is just as bad including me. haha. You can kind of say its like " chasing the dragon" but in a different context.