Port Hacking

Yowie

Had a fish this morning, usually prefer the week days to the weekends. Fished Gymea Bay early for a tailor and trevally. Pumped a few nippers and drifted Lilli Pilli for a bream and a whiting, then drifted mainbar for another whiting and a blackfish. Enough for a feed.

Yowie

Had a fish this morning, usually prefer the week days to the weekends. Fished Gymea Bay early for a tailor and trevally. Pumped a few nippers and drifted Lilli Pilli for a bream and a whiting, then drifted mainbar for another whiting and a blackfish. Enough for a feed.

Yowie

well done im going to have a go sunday morning hope i can get some

Yowie, its been tough on the water lately hasnt it... didnt get many hits around lilli pilli this morning though i did land a 50cm trevally near the boats and got busted off by another 2 large fish near the moorings. The water has been getting warmer with the temp at 16 degrees so it it can only get better...

Yowie, its been tough on the water lately hasnt it... didnt get many hits around lilli pilli this morning though i did land a 50cm trevally near the boats and got busted off by another 2 large fish near the moorings. The water has been getting warmer with the temp at 16 degrees so it it can only get better...

Certainly cannot get any worse. The fish are moving about, there one day but not the next.