Salmon In The House!.. Actually In The Bay...

dhype

Hi Raiders-

Did a quick trip out on Saturday morning from 5:30am to 9:30am as i need to be back home by 10:30 to attend a party...

2 of my mates poped over and down to botany bay we went... quickly launched the boat and motored out to the third runway.

One of my mates noticed the water 20m away boiling up! What a lovely sight..... salmon smashing up bait fish....

I quickly got a squidgy fish in the water and after a few cranks of the reel the 100mm squidgy was taken... :thumbup:

The other two stuffed around trying to get their rods rigged and i just said to them get in the water... stuff the the fluro leaders!

In the 10 minutes we had school, I casted 4 times and got connected 4 times... landing 3 nice salmon on my TD Sol outfit loaded with 5lb powerpro braid... fun stuff!

The other boys managed 1 hookup each but could not land their fish - hahahah sucker!

The school would have stayed around for a bit longer but some silly boat run ontop of them trolling a lure... nice one....:ranting2: After that the school buggered off.

Headed over to the sand flats and tried for some flatties but it was hardwork.. only landing a small one and my mate dropped a bigger next to the boat.

Come 9:30am it was time to head home... quick trip but a fun one (for me at least!).

Cheers

Trung / DHYPE!

post-10545-041724500 1285578246_thumb.jpg

Edited by dhype