Urgent Help - Sutherland Area Service

JET01

HELP.

Two businesses in the Sutherland area have really been testing my patience over the last week.

To one's defence, he's had to wait for parts from telwater... The other one is just down right useless... something i've come to expect from most of the industry in this area. I shouldn't have to tow my boat from Cronulla to Cowan to get a decent job done should I?

I might sound a little disgruntled right now, and it's probably because i am.

I'm at my whits end... How do these guys manage to stay in business with such poor customer service.

If anyone knows of a marine service centre that could: wire in my electric motor and service the engine on thursday in the sutherland area, please send me a PM.

Return business guaranteed.

Please don't refer me to any businesses that happen to be named after planets of the solar system... Any locals will be able to read between the lines.

These guys have potentially ruined my long weekend...

Edited by JET01

thanks for that... I had a quick look through the "word from our sponsors" but didn't notice him straight away.

I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i'm dreamin' or not.

For the rest of you, please don't hesitate to PM the details of other guys you use in the area just in case the sponsors can't get me in.

cheers.

Hi, i use the David from Como marina,to be honest he is very particular, almost anal, but i know that what i pay for is done to a very high standard, and his price is fairly reasonable.

Regards Roy.

Ps I would use Huey but the distance to me is too far.