Quick Flick At Parsley Bay!

victorski

Howdy everyone, went for a quick flick with sp's in parsley bay on monday, only stuck around for half hour as the wind kicked up! but very happy i managed to land my first flatty! yay! :D hopefully a taste of what's to come!!

post-9937-092615200 1285671788_thumb.jpg

Edited by victorski

Nice one mate. Every time someone puts up a post saying Parsley bay I have to have a look which Parsley bay their talking about, harbour or hawkesbury. Needless to mention most don't elaborate but majority are for the harbour.

Regards Jeff

haha that clears alot about that mysterious boat ramp i've been hearing about in parsley bay...

good work on the flathead! looks a bit thin for an almost 40cm fish tho.. must be dieting :P

• Haha 1

:D thanks guys! ahh i wasn't even aware there was a parsley bay in the hawkesbury ahaha i was just flicking off the wharf at the boats moored boats :D i did think it was a bit odd that it was so small! ahaha

Cheers

Victor!

Mate parsley bay,hawkesbury river is also an excellant fishing spot at night.Through summer months you will bag out on your legal bream catch jew,flathead etc there.Well worth the effort.