My First Blackfish

slayer666

Me and a fellow fishraider victor went out for a blackfish down at Windang. We arrived at our destination about 11.15am. We set out to our spot put out green weed and the waiting game began. Before long I was on. After a nice fight victor netted my first ever blackfish it measured 41cm. To say I was happy would have been an understatement.

Things went quiet after that so we sat back and relaxed. We saw these kids return back with floats and a news paper full of weed. After a while one kid screams I'm on after a little fight he brings in a legal blackfish. He was a happy boy.

After a while we moved spots which lasted all of 5min. So we moved back to same spot we started off at. Victor had a couple of downs.after a little while I was on again after a short tussle I brang in a nice 31cm blackkie wooooohooooo. I re-baited 2 minutes later I was on again but lost it as soon as I hooked it ahhh that's fishing for ya. Things went quiet so we decided to call it a day cleaned the fish and headed home.

A big thanks goes out to victor for taking the time and patience for showing me the ropes on blackfishing. I now can say I'm officially hooked on blackfish.

Cheers Joe

3ce10028-c8e7-4d4e.jpg

3ce10028-c939-5ebd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk