Central Coast Social?

Catchin Jack

Hi Raiders,

With all the effort Admin etc put into making our socials happen, and it's appreciated by all i'm sure.

Sometime in the future maybe we could try arrange a social to Hawkesbury/Brisbane Waters or maybe Lake Mac, was just an idea.

I know it's out of Sydney but fishin is good up here haha.

Cheers,

Leo

Hey Leo FR had an Entrance Social a few years back and from what Swordy told me it was a great weekend, I think a heap of Raiders stayed the weekend at the camp/caravan park at the Entrance..

The Entrance Social was a huge hit with the members and it was over a few days which was awesome.

If the members would like another central coast social ?? admin will make it happen.

Cheers Stewy

Hey Leo FR had an Entrance Social a few years back and from what Swordy told me it was a great weekend, I think a heap of Raiders stayed the weekend at the camp/caravan park at the Entrance..

I was there and it was awesome. I would love to do it again.

Cheers Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Entrance social was a huge hit and proved very popular with all who attended.

We had fisheries turn up one year which was very informative.

If this gets up and going I will be there for sure :)

But there is a lot of work that is put into these social events. It takes a lot of organisation so please be patient.

The Entrance social was a huge hit and proved very popular with all who attended.

We had fisheries turn up one year which was very informative.

If this gets up and going I will be there for sure :)

But there is a lot of work that is put into these social events. It takes a lot of organisation so please be patient.

The Entrance would be great for another social as i missed out on the first one up there.Its Very central for all anglers to get to from Sydney up to Newcastle thumbs up for the location.