Narrabeen

bridgetroll

Hey mate

We have had plenty of success up towards the lake end of narra beach, within a few hundred metres of where the lake meets the sea, so that's probably a good spot to go. However i think there's plenty of gutters all along the beach which could be just as good

Cheers

Hiles

Hey mate

We have had plenty of success up towards the lake end of narra beach, within a few hundred metres of where the lake meets the sea, so that's probably a good spot to go. However i think there's plenty of gutters all along the beach which could be just as good

Cheers

Hiles

Hey Hiles,

Thanks for the info mate, will probably stick to that section of the beach. I take it ganged pillies are the way to go.

As I drove past there the other day, I noticed the entrance to the lagoon was closed. Was that just due to the tide, or are we back to the situation where it only gets opened by a huge swell?

As I drove past there the other day, I noticed the entrance to the lagoon was closed. Was that just due to the tide, or are we back to the situation where it only gets opened by a huge swell?

Yeah it's been closed the last few times I've been up there. Heading up tomorrow morning to try my luck.