Sydney Harbour

Not much to report like Joe,

late start as I flew back from Brisvegas this am.

Out on the pig, over to Balmoral. Couldn't raise a yakka for love nor money.

Over to the wreck, heaps of bigger yakkas and slimeys and a tonne of undersize squire. The swell was annoying even in the Black Pig so over to Reef Beach to get out of the wind. That worked but the fish didn't. Most unusual for this spot, couldn't raise a bite!

So pack up and head for Dobroyd. At least things improved here! A legal squire, 2 nice bream of 30cm, the heaviest squid/cuttlefish I have ever dragged up but got off before I got a look at him and then an almighty bustoff on very light gear using slimey strips for bait. I heard a whisper that there are some Sampson fish there and maybe this was one of them?

At least it's fish for dinner tonight. No fishing tomorrow :05: out to Camden for Mum's day.

Tight lines fellas

Pete

Not much to report like Joe,

late start as I flew back from Brisvegas this am.

Out on the pig, over to Balmoral. Couldn't raise a yakka for love nor money.

Over to the wreck, heaps of bigger yakkas and slimeys and a tonne of undersize squire. The swell was annoying even in the Black Pig so over to Reef Beach to get out of the wind. That worked but the fish didn't. Most unusual for this spot, couldn't raise a bite!

So pack up and head for Dobroyd. At least things improved here! A legal squire, 2 nice bream of 30cm, the heaviest squid/cuttlefish I have ever dragged up but got off before I got a look at him and then an almighty bustoff on very light gear using slimey strips for bait. I heard a whisper that there are some Sampson fish there and maybe this was one of them?

At least it's fish for dinner tonight. No fishing tomorrow  :05: out to Camden for Mum's day.

Tight lines fellas

Pete

46553[/snapback]

Pete,

Shame about the Squid but feed of bream is good.

Cheers

Trev