Boat Licence Renewal

Captin

Hi Captin,

You can renew your licence online, here's the link Licence Renewal

You can renew a few types of licences here online. You may need to call Maritime to get a renewal number from them, just tell them you didn't get mail for renewal but want to renew it online, hopefully they can help you out.

Hope this solves your problem.

Edited by Fezza

Maritime have been having all sorts of problems with their new computor system.

In essence , the software was not ready when some bright spark decided to go live a few months ago.

If unable to renew on line , give Maritime a call & they will sort out your situation

Geoff

Yep, i had troubles with Maritime too, it is their new horrid computer system, i had to wait in the office for 2hrs while they changed over my name on the papers and renew the rego, in the end they had to leave the old owner on the paperwork and could not give me the new rego sticker, they told me i'd recieve the new sticker in the mail, which i had to call them one month after my rego ran out and tell them i had no sticker....The paper work was all messy and they could not tell what or who now owned the boat.....aaaarrrgggghhhhh

Thanks everyone for your help, ended up ringing Maritime yesterday arvo and was told they are about 8 weeks behind because of their new computer system. Ended up paying for my licence over the phone, now we won't have any drama's.